Information we collect
- System Explorer contacts server once per day to check if software update is available. You can disable this check in Options.
- By starting of the Security Scan or clicking to "Show File Reviews", "See More Details" or "Details" link, you agree with storage of anonymous file information (Filename,MD5,size,...) to public server database.
- By starting of the Security Scan you agree with storage of scan report to server. Data are anonymously stored and used for improving security ratings of the files. Anonymous scan repot can be also displayed in scans section on homepage. You can delete the report anytime.
- Visiting and using SystemExplorer.net services may result in SystemExplorer.net receiving performance and usage information (such as search term, IP address, browser type, language setting). This information will not be used to personally identify you.
- System Explorer can send anonymous statistics of product usage for improving product.